Simple steps to fresher wine:
- Each Repour stopper will save one 750ML bottle of wine.
- Remove the foil tab and place it in an open bottle. Repour then gets to work removing the oxygen from the wine.
- Repour works so well, the wine may need to "open up" again when you return to pour another glass.
- Keep Repour in the bottle when not pouring wine so it continues to absorb oxygen from the wine - not from the air in the room.
- Bottles with Repour should be stored upright.
"If you've grown tired of pouring your wine and money down the drain, try Repour; you'll be glad you did." Rich Cook, winereviewonline.com